Thursday 28 November, 6pm
Designed to challenge and inspire, the UK Chemistry Olympiad is the leading chemistry competition for students in secondary education across the British Isles. This enriching experience is a unique opportunity for students to push themselves further and excel in the chemistry field.
Join us on 28 November at 6pm (UK time) when Dr Penny Robotham, Chair of the UK Chemistry Olympiad Working Group, will introduce the UK Chemistry Olympiad 2020 by:
- Presenting a brief overview of the UK and International Chemistry Olympiads
- Summarising the typical approach and range of the Chemistry Olympiad test papers
- Advising how best you can prepare your Y12 and Y13 students for the competition
- Working through some past questions to illustrate the thought processes for your students
- Demonstrating how to use the mark scheme effectively
By attending you will be able to ask Dr Robotham questions directly.
If you are unable to attend live, or you want to watch it again, you can catch up later when we upload the recording onto our education website. You will then be able to watch it at your convenience throughout Round One of the competition.