Ideas for your classroom and teaching from our July 2019 issue
Short on time, but want to use articles from the July 2019 issue? Try these suggestions:
- Make a blueprint with this visually stimulating photochemical reaction.
- Use these four pointers to counter and avoid introducing misconceptions when teaching resonance.
- Improve students’ decision-making process in spectroscopy with research-based tips.
- Try these ideas and activities to develop students’ understanding of the relationship between atoms, ions and molecules.
- Get students thinking about salt with observation, conservation of mass, separation technique and research tasks.
- Examine UV absorbing chemicals using organic chemistry knowledge.
- Introduce chemistry in unfamiliar contexts as students learn about vaccine discovery.
- Use your smartphone to get more teaching opportunities from every practical.
- Give students the keys to understanding chemistry with these word-based games.