Ideas for your classroom and teaching from our March 2020 issue
- Demonstrate CO2’s density and extinguishing properties safely with this video.
- Unlock the secrets of kitchen chemistry and improve students’ data skills (16–18).
- Consider an alternative way to store carbon and challenge your pupils with this research and debate activity (14–16).
- Use these 10 effective ways to quiz your students besides asking for hands up.
- Well-being tips to print out for your staffroom board.
- Teach your students about smart materials with this engaging insulation investigation (7–14).
- Build confidence and fluency with standard form calculations.
- Show students how to avoid bad chemistry examples and find reliable resources online.
- Help pupils master the reactivity series with these activities and ideas (11–14).
No comments yet