Ideas for your classroom and teaching from our March 2022 issue
Get the print issue – and you could win a prize
Sign up to Teach Chemistry to receive bimonthly print issues of Education in Chemistry. The next issue is out 5 May.
And when you get the print issue, you can enter EiC’s 2022 prize quiz to win a visualiser, and much more.
- Use this demo to show your 16–18 students the different behaviours of weak and strong acids
- Introduce younger learners to the water cycle with this poster and activities
- Branch out and grow some decision trees in class
- Bust some neutralisation myths with a basicity investigation
- Are you brave enough to let your students write on their desks for some targeted learning?
- Show your students how they can become climate superheroes by pursuing chemistry
Explore new possibilities
- Start a staffroom debate on textbooks: to be or not to be?
- Marking past papers in the run-up to exams? Try this
- Step into teaching spaces where storytelling brings science to life
2 readers' comments