Ideas for your classroom and teaching from our January 2022 issue
We need your help
Please take a few minutes to help us improve our magazine by filling in the January issue’s reader panel survey.
- Set your younger learners on the trail of a murderer
- Help students grasp difficult concepts with foldable paper prompts
- Sink your teeth into this meaty topic
- Use these four teacher-tested hacks to thrive in your first years of teaching
- Boost post-16 students’ understanding of equilibria with these ideas and activities
- Practise dot and cross diagrams with your 14–16 learners
Staffroom conversation starters
- Get to the root of the chemistry behind synthetic dyes
- Start a discussion about decolonising the chemistry curriculum
- Consider the key ingredients of a quality science education
Get the print issue
Sign up to Teach Chemistry to receive bimonthly print issues of Education in Chemistry. The next issue is out 4 March.