This resource forms part of a collection of videos that aims to provide undergraduate students with insights into what it is like to work for a small or medium-sized enterprise (SME).
In these videos Matthew Tozer explains what it is like to work for Peakdale Molecular. He gives us an indication of the skills required to work for an SME, as well as some of the skills that you will develop.
These videos are designed to be used as part of the C/PBL resource, ‘Chemistry careers in SMEs’ on Learn Chemistry.
- Video | Video, Size 7.87 mb
- Video | Video, Size 4.09 mb
- Video | Video, Size 6.15 mb
- Video | Video, Size 8.81 mb
- Video | Video, Size 7.66 mb
- Video | Video, Size 15.95 mb
This resource is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International licence, CC BY-NC-ND by the Royal Society of Chemistry.