The Royal Society of Chemistry works with other organisations on science policy education activites. From this work we have produced a set of comprehensive resourcing benchmark tools for teachers and school practitioners to use when planning budgets and equipping classrooms and laboratories.
- Article | PDF, Size 0.16 mb
- Tutorial | PDF, Size 0.38 mb
- Tutorial | Excel, Size 54.99 kb
- Tutorial | PDF, Size 0.64 mb
- Tutorial | Excel, Size 0.15 mb
Use the benchmark tools to: create an inventory and review current stock; plan a rolling programme of replacement, to help with budget forecasting and procurement planning; assist with planning new laboratories; engage with the senior leadership team in recognising the needs of your science provision.