Inspirational chemistry book chapter ‘Modern applications’. This chapter suggests games, activities, practicals and demonstrations for teaching various topics, such as observing reactions, making new medicines and composite materials.
- Experiment | PDF, Size 85.03 kb
- Experiment | PDF, Size 0.49 mb
- Experiment | PDF, Size 94.14 kb
- Handout | PDF, Size 0.14 mb
- Handout | PDF, Size 0.13 mb
- Experiment | PDF, Size 0.15 mb
- Experiment | PDF, Size 0.1 mb
- Experiment | PDF, Size 0.18 mb
- Handout | PDF, Size 0.19 mb
These PDFs have been taken from the popular book, Inspirational chemistry, written by Vicky Wong.
This book and supplementary information contains experiments and resources which support the teaching of chemistry in schools. These range from new approaches to basic science (such as rates and rhubarb) to modern developments such as combinatorial chemistry and nanochemistry.