The addition of one reagent (the titrant) from a burette to another reagent until an end-point is reached is known as a titration. These have to be done with great care and precision to establish reliable and accurate results.
- Tutorial | PDF, Size 0.13 mb
- Video | Video, Size 11.8 mb
- Simulation | Flash, Size 86.35 kb
- Simulation | Flash, Size 41.46 kb
- Simulation | Flash, Size 91.18 kb
- Simulation | Flash, Size 95.6 kb
The attached Flash files can be downloaded and opened in Internet Explorer.
The Interactive lab primer has been developed as part of the Royal Society of Chemistry Teacher Fellowship Scheme titled ‘Chemistry for our Future’ in partnership with the University of Southampton, The University of Nottingham, University of Birmingham and The University of Sheffield
© Royal Society of Chemistry
This resource is part of the interactive lab primer collection.