This resource forms part of a collection of videos that aims to provide undergraduate students with insights into what it is like to work in the nuclear industry.
In these videos Peter Ivanov explains what it is like to work as a radiochemist. He describes the role of solvent extraction in the nuclear industry, as well as discussing how to decommission nuclear power plants.
These videos are designed to be used as part of the C/PBL resource, ‘Nuclear decommissioning: turning waste into wealth’ on Learn Chemistry.
- Video | Video, Size 8.5 mb
- Video | Video, Size 3.59 mb
- Video | Video, Size 11.69 mb
- Video | Video, Size 11.74 mb
- Video | Video, Size 9.73 mb
- Video | Video, Size 16.02 mb
This resource is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International licence, CC BY-NC-ND by the Royal Society of Chemistry.