This resource forms part of a collection of videos that aims to provide undergraduate students with insights into what it is like to work in the nuclear industry.
In these videos Patrick Regan explains what it is like to work with the media. He explains why and how scientists should engage with the media and which aspects of the experience are most enjoyable.
These videos are designed to be used as part of the C/PBL resource, ‘Nuclear decommissioning: turning waste into wealth’ on Learn Chemistry.
- Video | Video, Size 6.29 mb
- Video | Video, Size 5.66 mb
- Video | Video, Size 7.63 mb
- Video | Video, Size 5.5 mb
- Video | Video, Size 6.46 mb
- Video | Video, Size 11.09 mb
- Video | Video, Size 7.08 mb
This resource is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International licence, CC BY-NC-ND by the Royal Society of Chemistry.