This context/problem-based learning (C/PBL) resource is part of a collection we have commissioned for you to use with your undergraduate students. This 5 credit module is based on the following scenario:
Your students will explore working for a small to medium sized enterprise (SME) in the Chemical and Allied Industries. This provides them with a great opportunity to consider careers within the SME chemical sector; an option often overlooked by students who have tended to set their sights on big pharma and other blue chip companies.
- Article | PDF, Size 0.28 mb
- Article | PDF, Size 0.15 mb
- Editable handout | Word, Size 93.62 kb
- Editable handout | PDF, Size 0.47 mb
- Presentation | PDF, Size 1.18 mb
- Presentation | PowerPoint, Size 1.22 mb
- Presentation | PDF, Size 0.54 mb
- Presentation | PowerPoint, Size 0.42 mb
- Presentation | PDF, Size 0.76 mb
- Presentation | PowerPoint, Size 0.52 mb
- Presentation | PDF, Size 0.14 mb
- Presentation | PowerPoint, Size 62.93 kb
- Tutorial | PDF, Size 2.93 mb
If you want to modify the content of these resources then please make sure you are using the editable Word documents or PowerPoint files, which have the appropriate licences allowing you to do so.
If you have modified the content then please make sure that you have made the appropriate change to the licence wording (found in the footer of the Word documents or end slide of PowerPoint files). Insert the name of your newly edited resource and your name/organisation’s name into the templates provided in the documents (example shown below).
This resource [insert new name here], is a derivative of “A_Sticky_Situation_Student” by The Royal Society of Chemistry used under CC-BY-NC-SA 4.0. [insert new name here] is licensed under CC-BY-NC-SA 4.0 by [insert your name/your organisation’s name here].